1) 1 packet PERENCAH SOTO ADAMI (120gm)
2) 1 chicken (2kg) cut into small pieces
3) Prepare some fried small onions
4) 4 stalks of spring onion (shredded finely)
5) Some bird chillies mix with thick soya sauce
6) 150gm vermicelli
7) 600gm potatoes cut into small pieces and fry
8) Salt to taste
Palm Oil, Spices, Onion, Chillies, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Ginger, Salt & Flavour.
1) Boil 12 big glasses of water (2400ml) in a pot.
2) Add the chicken and the PERENCAH SOTO ADAMI
3) Cook for 30 mins.
4) Add the vermicelli, potatoes and salt to taste and cook for another 10 mins.
5) Serve hot with fried small onion, bird chillies and Spring onion.