1 packet PERENCAH MEE REBUS ADAMI(200gm)
2) 900ml(4 1/2 cups) water.
3) 600gm fresh mee, 200gm bean sprouts, 3 cakes of bean curd fry and cut cube.
4) Fry 10 small onion (Slice) and 3 stalks spring onion shredded finely.
5) 6 boiled eggs.
6) 6 limes, 3 green chillies sliced.
Palm Oil, BrownSugar, Dray Prawn, Spices,Chillies, White Pepper, Onions, Starch, Salt & Flavour.
1) Put the water and 1 packet PERENCAH MEE REBUS ADAMI(200gm) in a pot and boil for 25 mins until the gravy thicken.
2) Boil the mee and bean sprouts for 3 mins.
3) Serve hot with the gravy and the ingredients.
4) Serving for 6 persons.