- 1 Packet ADAMI RENDANG PASTE 200GM.
2) 1 chicken 2 kilo (cut into bite size pieces).
3) 100gm vegetables oil, 1 litre water (1000ml).
Vegetables oil, spices, chilli, herbs, fried coconut, coconut sugar, salt and flavour.
1) Heat the oil in a pan. Add in water,ADAMI RENDANG PASTE and stir until the paste disolve.
2) Add in the chicken and simmer for 30 mins until the gravy thicken. *(For mutton or beef, the meats have to boil with water until tender before cooking.)
3) Serving with rice for 12 person.