) 1 packet ADAMI JOHOR LAKSA PASTE 150gm.
2) 1.5 litre water, 200ml coconut milk (1 coconut) and 3 pieces of fish cakes (slices).
3) 2 eggs beaten and fry thinly (cut into strips).
4) 200gm bean sprouts parboiled and 300gm rice vermicelli or 800gm fresh noodles boiled until soft.
5) Sambal (prepare chilli prawns or chilli cockles quantity for 5 serving).
Vegetables oil, chilli, spices, dry seafood, onions,sugar, salt and flavour.
1) Put in water and ADAMI JOHOR LAKSA PASTE in a pot stir until the paste desolve and cook for 20 mins.
2) Add in the fish cakes and coconut milk and bring to boil.
3) Serve hot with bean sprouts, rice vermicelli or fresh noodle, fled eggs and
chilli prawns or chilli cockles.
4) Serving for 5 persons.